Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Monday November 19 Episode!

What a great episode!

This episode didn't really focus on LC so much, which is good since the majority or the episode are. The episode began with LC, Audrina and Whitney working out with their personal trainer. The girls really are looking toned and in shape this season. During their working out session, their trainer was totally digging Whitney and you could totally tell that LC and Audrina loved watching. I really love Whitney so I was really glad that this episode was all about her. The girls invite their trainer to a sports bar called Big Wangs, a place they love to go to for a chill night in L.A.

Heidi and Spencer go to their church where they might get married. I don't know but I just feel like Spencer really loves Heidi and wants to marry her but he is a little scared of the whole wedding production and celebration that Heidi wants. I couldn't believe when they got in that arguement and Heidi took off her engagement ring. I think Spencer deserved it though because after all that she has said and done for the wedding, Spencer should know by now not to take her to Vegas to get married!

Whitney and her personal trainer went for a jogg in the mountains which was cute and then when they reached the top he asked her to go out on a "date" as he refered to it as. The date seemed nice and inocent but I don't really think they connected on a romantic level. I don't really like him for Whitney. I can't to see in future episodes if anything evolves!

I loved how Spencer came the next day with roses and apologized to Heidi. I don't really like Spencer but this made me like him so much more. I can't wait for the big wedding!

Catch an awesome sneak preview for next week below or click here for more of The Hills!

1 comment:

Chic Chick said...

I hate Spencer's sister, shes so immature its ridiculous. Did you see that she has a previous arrest, lol. Guess she shouldn't have tried so hard to get her 15 minutes of fame.