Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Monday November 5 Episode!

What a fun episode!

Whitney and LC finally had the Young Hollywood party host! They put so much engergy into planning the show so it was really fun to watch this episode how everything turned out. The Young Hollywood Party went awesome, LC and Whitney did a fabulous job.
Heidi finally turned 21! I really can't believe she is only 21! I feel like she is 23 or 25. It is really weird because watching the show, I always feel like Whitney, LC and Heidi are so much older but they are my age! I thought it was rather boring that Heidi celebrated her 21st birthday with just Spencer.











Audrina goes out with Justin Bobby for then night! God I really don't like Justin Bobby for Audrina, I think she can do so much better. He treats her like shit! I can't believe that she is begging to date him and he says not yet, it should be the other way around! He should be begging to date her! They go to watch a band. After the show, Audrina really wants to meet the band and ask if they are signed. She meets the band and lets them know that she works at Epic Records. You could tell the band got so excited because a pretty girl who works for a record company came up to them. The band invites her and Justin Bobby for drinks. They go out for drinks and all the guys in the band are hitting on Audrina! I couldn't believe that Justin Bobby wasn't getting jelous, and the fact that one of the band members asked him if he and Audrina were together and he totally acted like he didn't care about Audrina! Watch below for a sneak peak of whats in store next week!
or go to, for more information on The Hills!

1 comment:

Chic Chick said...

I don't get Heidi and Spencer. They never talk! He gives her a sick Chanel bag and then they just sti there in silence while he fiddles with his phone. I don't get it. I am over the Hills yet I still watch it, ughh so annoying.