Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Monday December 10th Episode!



SEASON FINALE!
Wow what a great season finale! I can't wait for next season.

During this episode, Heidi and Spencer never fully resolve their fight and Heidi decides to go back home to Colorado for awhile. Spencer is left alone in LA mopping around. I really can't wait to see what  will happen between the two. At this point I am really not sure what will happen. I think that they will stay together but I think they will hold off on getting married. 

Whitney is asked to go to Paris and breaks the terrible news to LC. I felt so bad for LC. She looked so upset that Lisa Love didn't ask her to go, although she knew that it was her fault in the end so she couldn't really be mad at Lisa, she could only be mad at herself. I was so happy whenLisa Love finally asked LC to go to Paris. You could tell that LC was so happy and she wasn't going to let anything get in her way of going, not even Brody. 





As for Brody and LC...  I can't to see what will happen with their relationship 
next season. I think they definitely like each other a lot and I think LC going to Paris will make Brody finally ask LC if she wants to be in a relationship. 





I was upset that Audrina wasn't really in the season finale. I guess she doesn't really have anything interesting going on in her life. 

This season of The Hills was amazing and I can't wait for next season!

No comments: